If you want busy surroundings, lots of traffic, lots of noise and asphalt, and prefer not to have to mess with wildlife, then this unique and gorgeous property probably isn’t for you.
But for the rest of you, let me introduce you to one of the Amarillo/Canyon metro area’s best-kept secrets: 19540 Chaparral Rd. There are lots of beautiful homes in the area, but this one is special.
Let’s get the basic facts out of the way:
- 3,064 square feet on ~1.8 acres
- 4 bedrooms/2 bath/3-car garage
- 30’x60′ shop
- Covered driveway
- 15’x15′ storage building with front porch
OK, lots of properties in the Panhandle match those criteria. But can they compete with these?
- 250+ mature trees
- Situated along Palo Duro Creek
- Frequent deer and wild turkey
- Unparalleled seclusion and quiet
- Large, shaded porches facing the creek
- Woodshed for the fireplace AND creekside campfires
If I had to guess: probably not!
To do this property justice, we had to go with some drone footage along with our professional, still photography.
If you’re looking for a forever home where you can unplug from the world without leaving town, this just might fill the bill. Let us show you a one-of-a-kind oasis just five minutes from downtown Canyon. Listed at $449,000 with motivated sellers.